Sunday, September 19, 2010

Justin Bieber To Play A “Criminal Mastermind”

Justin Bieber will show off his acting skills in a forthcoming episode of CSI, set to air later this month, and more details of his acting debut have been revealed.

Before filming began, the U Smile singer took acting lessons to prepare himself for the TV role – on which he’ll be playing a criminal called Jason McCann.

Justin said of his character: “It seems like I’m this sweet and innocent kid, and then it turns out I’m the mastermind behind everything.

“The coach told me it was all about the emotion,” Bieber told Teen Vogue magazine. “She said, ‘You have to feel the character. You have to be Jason.’

“But I think I would have done it the same whether I channeled my feelings or not.”

Justin is in talks to star in a movie next year, that will be made by Will Smith’s production company.

No comments:

Post a Comment