Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Justin Bieber says:"fans do not know who i am"

Justin Bieber has always been appreciative of his fans and reaches out to them constantly on Twitter. There is no other celebrity out there that is in regular contact with their fans like Justin Bieber is which makes his recent comments to The Daily Mail about his fans a little odd.

The magazine reports that during a recent interview the reporter noted to Bieber how much his fans love him and Justin responded by saying: “It is not real love. You can say it is, but it’s not. The fans do not know who I am.”

The reporter mentioned that Bieber had been having a rough day because of vocal issues, so it may not have been personal against his fans and maybe just bad timing.

Bieber also said that he’s becoming very lonely on tour saying: “I want to hang out with my friends, but I need security,” He has a solution to the loneliness problem saying: “I’m going to get my dog to come on the road in a couple of weeks.”

No comments:

Post a Comment