Friday, September 17, 2010

Akon: Justin Bieber Is My Son


R&B star Akon has made a shocking confession Justin Bieber is his son! The “I Wanna Love You” hitmaker was pranked by Bieber this summer after the teen pop sensation got hold of his private cellphone number and started calling and insisting Akon was his dad.

And, now he’s in on the joke, Akon is playing along, telling HollyScoop, “He’s my son. We found out lately he’s my son.” According to reports, Akon was initially unnerved when Bieber started calling him and asking, “Daddy, why don’t you love me?”

The joke aside, Akon believed that Bieber could maintain being on top if he continues to grow in his music, saying “The key is, you have to grow along with the fans. You can’t constantly entertain for kids. You have to slowly graduate to become an adult, and that’s the hardest part. Justin Timberlake successfully did it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment