Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Justin Bieber feels lonely?


Justin Bieber Daily Mail interview. On his fans love for him: ‘It is not real love. You can say it is, but it’s not. They do not know who I am.’ How is family coping? ‘There are ups and downs, my mum is very proud. My dad, he misses me. I don’t see him a lot. You’ve got to follow your dreams. My mum had a job and wasn’t with me, so I resented the job, but we needed the money.’ Does he feel lonely?

‘Lonely, yeah. I want to hang out with my friends, but I need security. I’m going to get my dog to come on the road in a couple of weeks.’ Is he going to do a Justin Timberlake? ‘I am going to do a Justin Bieber.’

Justin’s earnings are in a trust fund he can not access until he turns 18; he gets £30 cash per day. Manager said: ‘The child becomes the breadwinner, and the parents don’t know how to deal with them. They are terrified of upsetting the kid.’

No comments:

Post a Comment