Friday, September 17, 2010

Justin Bieber Used To Slum It In A ‘Small, Shabby Apartment’

Pop sensation Justin Bieber used to slum it in a ‘small, shabby apartment’ after his parents split. Justin has opened up about his rags-to-riches story that made him one of today’s biggest stars. And the 16-year-old Baby singer said it was a tough time when his parents separated.

He told Top of the Pops magazine: ‘My parents split up when I was really young I grew up with my mum – and not much money. ‘After my parents split up, mum and I lived in a small, shabby apartment but despite our financial situation we were always a good team.’ The Canadian singer added: ‘It’s sad for a kid when a parent leaves, it doesn’t make you feel very good but now being in the position that I am, when I look back, it’s like ‘I’m so blessed.”

Nowadays Bieber goes from strength to strength with hundreds of live shows and his role in TV show CSI.

No comments:

Post a Comment