Sunday, September 19, 2010

Justin Bieber: ‘Mum is always there for me’

Justin Bieber has admitted that he would never have achieved his success without the support of his mum.

The ‘Baby’ singer revealed that mother Pattie Mallette “made a lot of sacrifices” so that her son could become a star, and added that she is constantly with him when he travels.

According to Top Of The Pops magazine, the 16-year-old said: “My mum and I have a really good relationship because together we made it from rags to riches. Without her I’d never have achieved this much. She made a lot of sacrifices to make my dream of a music career possible. She had some terrible jobs – she even worked as a cleaning lady.

“She’s always there for me and I never want to let her down. She’s the best mum in the world. She travels with me every day – I’m with her 24/7.”

Bieber also said that he went busking when younger to pay for a holiday for the pair of them: “I often sat with my guitar and sang. After a while, I got so many tips that I could pay for the first ever vacation for my mum and me. We went to Florida.”

No comments:

Post a Comment