Friday, November 19, 2010

Taylor Swift Admits She Finds Justin Bieber ‘Fascinating’ & ‘Charismatic!’ Uh-Oh, Jake!

Despite having Jake Gyllenhaal on her arm, Taylor tells the Dec. 2010 issue of Allure magazine that she gives really BAD relationship advice to her friends!

Whatever you do, DON’T take love advice from Taylor Swift! Back in the day, she used to steer all of her girlfriends wrong when they came to her for help: ”I was filled with advice!” Taylor, 20, tells Alluremagazine. ”I’d tell my friends things like, Don’t accept that apology! That isn’t sincere! Or he hung out with his ex-girlfriend? Get rid of him. … But love is never that simple. Now I’m finally getting the idea it’s the one thing I don’t need to have a strategy for.”

Taylor also reveals that fragrances are a potent reminder of relationships past: “I’d put on Abercrombie 8 to remember when I was in ninth grade and had my first boyfriend, because he gave me that.” One fragrance in particular brings back some very painful memories: “Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue is still a difficult one for me to smell,” Taylor admits. Hmm…nI wonder which one of Taylor’s exes wore that one –Taylor Lautner, perhaps?

And speaking of men, even America’s sweetheart isn’t strong enough to resist the charms of one Justin Bieber. “He’s sweet and awesome, and it’s, like, fascinating how charismatic he is,” Taylor gushes. “[He's] so genuine, I’ll join his fan club.”

But this isn’t Taylor’s first interview with Allure. Ironically, she told the magazine back in 2009 that she’d love to work with Kanye West – before his infamous award snatching at the MTV VMAs, of course. “I forgot about that!” she says now. “Oh, wow! That’s…wow, that’s eerie, isn’t it?”

No comments:

Post a Comment