Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Justin Bieber: “Hollywood Is A Scary Place”

Justin Bieber has revealed that he thinks Hollywood is a ‘scary’ place.

The 16-year old, who announced earlier today that he is bringing his My World tour to the UK, has claimed that being famous does have its bad points.

WATCH OUR EXCLUSIVE JUSTIN BIEBER LIVE SESSION HERE

Bieber confessed to The Guardian: “Hollywood is a scary place. There’s a lot of bad things, but there’s also a lot of good things.”

“I’m a Christian, I believe in God. I believe that I have a relationship and I’m able to talk to him and really, he’s the reason I’m here, so I definitely have to remember that.”

He continued: “And at the end of the day I get out my Bible. At home-school my tutor is Christian, so we go over Bible verses. It’s something that keeps me grounded.”

In the same discussion, the Baby hitmaker also explained why he told an interviewer in New Zealand that he didn’t know what ‘German’ means.

As we reported back in May, Justin appeared to be baffled when the Kiwi presenter asked him if his surname meant basketball in German, to which he replied: “German? I don’t know what that means?” and later adding: “We don’t say that in America.”

GOT BIEBER FEVER? CHECK OUT PICS OF JUSTIN IN OUR GALLERY HERE!

Now, a few months down the line, Biebs has defended the gaffe, explaining to the newspaper: “I couldn’t understand what the guy was saying. I know what German is. Obviously. It sounded like he was saying Jewman.”

He added: “I didn’t know what he was saying… it’s not even German for basketball… It was weird and I didn’t get it.”

We are glad that you finally cleared that one up Justin.

No comments:

Post a Comment