Sunday, November 28, 2010

Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez And More Post Thanksgiving Wishes

Celebrities including , , and more have taken it to their Twitter pages to send their best wishes for Thanksgiving. Some even shared their activities during the festivity.

“#HappyThanksgiving from this Canadian. I could write a whole book saying all that Im #thankful 4…but let me just say that every new day is another blessing,” Bieber wrote. Gomez, in the meantime, tweeted, “Happy thanksgiving everyone. I can’t even describe how thankful I am for y’all! Love you.”

Happy Thanksgiving! I am so thankful for all of you!” Kim posted her wishes. The 30-year-old TV icon later shared about her Thanksgiving gathering, writing “We ate too much! RT @KendallJenner just ate so much food with my whole fam! that food was amazing! :D thanksgiving is the best!!”

added, “Happy Thanksgiving! Need a last minute Turkey recipe? I got this!” before linking to video on how to make “smokin’ turkey recipe” from his pal . As for , who recently visited George on his show ““, also shared hers.

“I’m thankful for this yummy yummy Thanksgiving Dinner with my loved ones,” Ashley tweeted and posted a picture of a dining table which has food served on it. “” star wrote hers, “Happy thanksgiving everyone!! Enjoy your day with your family :)

“Had a wonderful day w the family -Happy Thxgiving tweeples -Im so thankful 2 have all of u as my friends,” sent her best wishes. also felt blessed for the occasion, writing “Just had some Thanksgiving food. It’s really nice to have a family dinner where everyone actually gets along for once. xoxo – SJ.”

“Don’t take anything nor anyone for granted, because one day it might not be there. Happy Thanksgiving,” Scarlett continued. “Hope you have a wonderful day. Be thankful for what you have; not bitter for what you don’t.”

No comments:

Post a Comment