Sunday, October 24, 2010

Justin Bieber “Proud” Of Willow Smith

Justin Bieber has said that he is “proud” of Willow Smith following the release of her debut song.

The 9-year-old daughter of Will and Jada Pinkett Smith – who is signed to Jay-Z’s Roc Nation record label – unveiled the music video for her first track ‘Whip My Hair’ earlier this week.

Writing on his Facebook page, teenage star Bieber said: “I told everyone my lil sis Willow Smith video is nuts! 9 year old swag is CRAZZY!! Congrats WIllow. Proud of u. (sic)”

The 16-year-old – who worked with Willow’s older brother Jaden on the track ‘Never Say Never’ – had previously teased fans on Twitter that he had seen a preview copy of the video and they would not be disappointed.

“Heard my lil sis Willow Smith video is coming out tonight,” he wrote. “Its CRAZY!! keep a look out for it. (sic)”

Bieber is not the only celebrity to have praised Willow. Jersey Shore star Nicole ‘Snooki’ Polizzi also took to her Twitter account yesterday to reveal that she is a fan, writing: “OMG Willow Smith. LOVE.

“Almost broke my neck whippin my hair back and fourth. Ill leave the dance to willow. (sic)”

Willow recently explained that the message behind ‘Whip My Hair’ is that nobody should “be afraid to be [themselves]” despite what others might think.

No comments:

Post a Comment