Thursday, January 13, 2011

LISTEN UP SELENA GOMEZ! JUSTIN BIEBER DESCRIBES HIS IDEAL GIRL… ♥


DESPITE being caught in a steamy clinch with Disney star Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber claims he’s not ready for a relationship. Justin Bieber, 16, told OK! it’s not just fame that has got girls like Selena Gomez chasing him – he was a ladies’ man before he entered the music biz.

So what’s his ideal girl like?

He said: “I value a good sense of humour. An ideal girl for me is someone who is funny. Someone who has nice eyes and a nice smile does it for me.”

Hmmm, sounds like Selena to us.

Still, the singer claims he’s not about to settle down.

He continued: “ I am trying to stya single. I’m not ready for the word ‘commitment’ or a relationship. I just want to explore for now.”

No comments:

Post a Comment