Thursday, February 17, 2011

Selena Gomez “Loves” Justin Bieber! ♥

The 18-year old has revealed her true feelings for Biebs! Find out more here…

Selena Gomez has hinted at her romance with Justin Bieber, revealing that she “loves” the teen heartthrob.

Speaking to Access Hollywood about Bieber at the Grammy Awards last night, the Wizards Of Waverly Place actress confessed: “I think it’s awesome people are interested – I don’t understand why,”

CHECK OUT PICS OF SELENA AT THE GRAMMY AWARDS HERE!!!

She gushed: “I love him. He’s been in my life a very long time. He’s my friend.”

When asked who she will be spending Valentines Day with this year, Gomez claimed: “I’m actually going to be working all day, so my Valentine will be my fans,”

Justin has previously addressed his relationship with the Disney star, during an interview on The Billy Bush Show, where the 16-year old was probed by Bush about his love life.

WATCH MTV’S EXCLUSIVE LIVE SESSION WITH SELENA GOMEZ HERE!

Billy asked Justin: “Are you a single man? Are you a dating man?”

The Pray singer coyly replied: “I’m dating – I date a lot of different people. I’m 16, so I just have fun.”

JB, who performed at the Grammys last night, has also expressed that he was upset about not winning any gongs at the prestigious ceremony, telling our US Team that he was “disappointed.”

No comments:

Post a Comment