Thursday, February 17, 2011

Justin Bieber ‘seeing’ girls since age of 11

Justin Bieber ‘seeing’ girls since age of 11: "

Justin Bieber seeing girls since age of 11 celebrities

Justin Bieber has been dating girls since the age of 11.

The 16-year-old singer – who won Best International Breakthrough Act at the BRIT Awards yesterday (15.02.11) – gets annoyed when people suggest he knows nothing about love because he has been “seeing girls” for five years, and feels he has learnt more about them.

He told BANG Showbiz: “When people say, ‘Oh but he’s 16 what does he know about love.’ Have you ever had a dog? Did you love him? Every kid loves their parents. Then when you get to like 11 or 12 you start seeing girls. And you’re like oh, ‘I want to see this person because she’s cute.’ You don’t know the real meaning of love but you think you do.

“By the time your 15 or 16 you have a little bit more knowledge, because you’ve had, like, one or two girlfriends.”

However the ‘Never Say Never’ star – who has previously been linked to 18-year-old actress Selena Gomez – thinks love is something you learn as you get older, and he reveals he is unlikely to ever “figure out” girls.

He said: “But I think love is a learning process throughout your life, you learn how to be better at it. I’m still learning, I’m not saying I know everything about love, I’m still trying to figure out girls, I don’t think you ever fully figure out girls.”

Justin has previously revealed he is dating a number of girls but has yet to find anyone special.

He said: “I’m dating. I date a lot of different people. I’m 16, so I just have fun.”

"

JUSTIN BIEBER IMAGES - GOOGLE NEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment