Thursday, February 17, 2011

Justin Bieber brags about kissing Rihanna

Justin Bieber brags about kissing Rihanna: "

Justin Bieber brags about kissing Rihanna celebrities

Justin Bieber bragged about kissing Rihanna and Cheryl Cole at the BRIT Awards tonight (15.02.11).

The Canadian teen heartthrob won the International Breakthrough Act trophy, and admitted he sneaked kisses from the glamorous female singers as he went up to collect it.

He tweeted: “I got nervous up there and couldn’t remember anything. Lol. I did get to kiss cherylcole and rihanna on my way to the stage. #swag lol (sic).”

Rihanna had earlier performed a sexy medley of her tracks ‘Only Girl In The World’, ‘S&M’ and ‘What’s My Name’ during the show, while Cheryl presented the International female award to her.

‘Runaway Love’ star Justin, 16, also dedicated his award to his minder during his acceptance speech, even getting him to join him on stage to share the trophy.

Justin said: “I don’t really know what to say. I want to thank my fans, all you guys are amazing, I want to thank the label over here, I and to thank Michael – over here you get an international rep and who travels with you all the time, so Mike, come up here, I want to share this with you, you’re awesome.”

He also hugged singer Avril Lavigne as he left the stage, saying: “And a fellow Canadian right here! Thank you so much everybody.”

Justin also told t show host James Corden he was enjoying listening to ‘Price Tag’ singer Jessie J, who was given the Critic’s Choice Award on the night.

"

JUSTIN BIEBER IMAGES - GOOGLE NEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment