Monday, February 14, 2011

Justin Bieber Comments On The 2011 Grammy Awards

Justin Bieber Comments On The 2011 Grammy Awards: "


Justin Bieber may not have taken home an award at least nights Grammys, but that’s not going to stop him! Here’s what Justin Tweeted to his fans after the show:



So I’m always honest with u guys and I’m finally leaving the #grammys so I can tweet. 2nite was a great night. I got to perform at the grammys with my mentor @usherraymondiv and I feel like we did u guys proud. As for the awards…of course I wanted to win. Its been & still is a dream to win a grammy. Was I upset…yes. But I was happy for her also. Someone said to me tonight its not your successes that define u but your failures. I lost..but I don’t plan on this being my last chance….I do this because I love it..and I do it for my family friends and fans who support me. I was grateful for the honor and this…Is just the beginning. #NeverSayNever


Did you tune in for the Grammy Awards last night? What did you think?

"

JUSTIN BIEBER IMAGES - GOOGLE NEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment