Monday, December 20, 2010

JON CHU STANDING TALL ABOUT JUSTIN BIEBER’S “NEVER SAY NEVER” MOVIE

Justin Bieber’s movie “Never Say Never” is scheduled to come out in February, and the director Jon Chu (Step Up 3D) told MTV it is really something special.

“Oh, we stand pretty tall. It’s nuts! This is a world that I have never experienced before,” he said. “Again it’s like dance, where music tells the story. It’s really interesting and his fans have been amazing, shooting him in 3-D inMadison Square Garden, exploring his life, going to his hometown. We’re almost done with our cut right now and I’m really proud of it. I think people are going to be surprised about the story that they’re going to get. Something is really special.”

Bieber has seen the movie and says it is “INCREDIBLE!!!” (Those are his caps by the way, and his three exclamation points.) Bieber says it’s an amazing movie and that we’ve got to “get the word out that it’s NOT A CONCERT FILM!”

OK! We hear ya loud and clear Biebs. Just please be patient with me if I wait a week or so to go see it after it comes out. I’m not keen on sitting in a theater packed with giggling prepubescent girls. Also I have to wait for my disguise to arrive in the mail…

No comments:

Post a Comment