Thursday, April 21, 2011

JUSTIN BIEBER HASN’T GOT USED TO HIS “CRAZY FANS” ♥

The One Time singer has revealed that he sometimes fears for his safety…

Justin Bieber may have hoards of screaming girls following his every move, but the teenager has admitted that he is still not used to his crazy fans.

The Baby singer, who is currently in Singapore on the Asia leg of his My World tour, said in a press conference yesterday that when it comes to his Beliebers, he has to be careful.

GOT BIEBER FEVER? CHECK OUT PICS OF JUSTIN IN OUR GALLERY HERE!

Speaking ahead of his sold-out gig at the Singapore Indoor Stadiumyesterday, Justin was asked why he did not stop to meet with fans atChangi Airport on Monday.

He replied: “It was a security concern… It wouldn’t have been safe for me. The screams and stuff, I haven’t really got used to that. It’s still crazy to me,”

WATCH OUR EXCLUSIVE JUSTIN BIEBER LIVE SESSION HERE

The Somebody To Love singer added: “I love my fans, but I just can’t be put into positions where I’m in danger. Sometimes, the girls get a little crazy and want to just grab me.”

It is thought that JB’s girlfriend, Selena Gomez, has now jetted over to join Justin in Asia, after spending months apart from her beau

No comments:

Post a Comment