Sunday, April 3, 2011

Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez To Record A Song Together? - The Hot Hits

<div readability="63.0730434783"> <!-- temporarily limit it to one photo --> <p class="date">04 April 2011</p> <p id="movideoContent">Teenage lovebirds Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are rumoured to be considering recording a song together!</p><p>While the couple still refuse to talk about their relationship in interviews, Selena was asked whether the pair have considered hooking up to record a song.</p><p><b>Check out Justin Bieber with 'NEVER SAY NEVER'</b></p><p>"I don't know," Selena told E!Online. "You know, with my friends, I always make sure that I try to keep like family and business separate because it doesn't really go well sometimes... I don't know about that. We'll see."</p><p>But when asked if she was open to the awesome idea, Selena quickly answered, "Yes!</p><p>And Selena has decided to focus on music at the moment, rather than acting.</p><p>She said, "Ultimately I'd like to slow everything down and just do acting for when I'm older. But right now I have a passion for music. I'm young and I love traveling and I'm kind of embracing all that."</p><p>And while her friend Miley Cyrus slammed Rebecca Black and her song 'Friday', Selena is actually a big fan!</p><p>"I love it!" she said. "Total guilty pleasure!"</p><p>Do you want to see Selena and Justin collaborate? We think it would be a guaranteed hit!</p><p>Share</p> </div>

No comments:

Post a Comment