Thursday, February 17, 2011

Selena Gomez ‘loves’ Justin Bieber

Selena Gomez ‘loves’ Justin Bieber: "

Selena Gomez loves Justin Bieber celebrities

Selena Gomez ‘loves’ Justin Bieber.

The 18-year-old star – who has previously been pictured holding hands with the Baby hitmaker – has revealed she has deep feelings for Justin but confesses she doesn’t understand the level of interest in their relationship.

She told Access Hollywood: ‘I love him. He’s been in my life a very long time. He’s my friend.

‘I think it’s awesome people are interested – I don’t understand why.’

She also confessed she would not be spending time with Justin on Valentine’s Day today (14.02.11) because she was busy working.

She said: ‘I’m actually going to be working all day, so my Valentine will be my fans.’

The Wizards of Waverly Place actress – who has been linked to Nick Jonas and Taylor Lautner in the past – previously claimed she thought of Justin as a “brother” and wouldn’t be able to date him.

She said: ‘Oh brother! He’s little. No, he’s like my little brother. It’s weird to me.’

However, Canadian-born Justin has hinted he may be dating someone special, although didn’t mention Selena by name.

He said: ‘I’m dating. I date a lot of different people. I’m 16, so I just have fun.’

"

JUSTIN BIEBER IMAGES - GOOGLE NEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment