Thursday, February 24, 2011

Justin Bieber Reveals Birthday Plans, Talks Haircut - MTV.com

<div readability="80.945352639"> <p> Justin Bieber turns 17 on March 1, and he's revealing what his plans are for the big day. </p><p>"I only have, like, four days, so I'm just going to relax, because I start my world tour starting on [March 4] -- so just going to mentally prepare and just relax," Justin told "Entertainment Tonight." "No birthday bash. ... Hopefully my grandparents will be out here and I'll be able to spend time, a little bit, with them. My grandma makes the best cheesecake -- cherry cheesecake. She made that for my 13th birthday." </p><p>Of course, Bieber's birthday isn't the only thing making headlines these days. His new haircut has also been causing quite the hoopla, but Bieber seems to be brushing it off. "I just wanted to [cut my hair], that's all. Not really a big reason; I just woke up and said, 'I don't want this anymore,' so I just cut it," he said. "It's not really about that. You know, the fans really liked it, but they'll like me no matter what, because I think it's about the music. I'm really excited to see what the fans overseas think and take it day by day." </p><p>Bieber will re-release his 3-D flick "Never Say Never" this weekend. "It's 40 minutes of extra footage, so it's basically like a new movie," he says. "It's real exciting, because it shows me and my friends more and it shows a different part of the concert, so it's going to be great. Hopefully all the fans will go back and watch it." </p><p>Next week, in addition to his birthday, Bieber will also kick off his European tour. "I'm excited to see what [Willow Smith] brings to the table," he said. "We start on March 4, so she's really excited, and she told me that she can't wait -- and she's adorable -- so I can't wait. </p><p>"I have such great people around me and such good family," he added. "I just want to be a good role model to people, and to be able to just make good music. ... I'm going to make mistakes, but it's about learning from them and becoming better. ... My movie shows that anything is possible and dreams do come true. ... Remember to always stay humble and always be gracious and anything can happen." </p><p><i>What do you think about Bieber's new 'do? Let us know in the comments!</i> </p> </div>

No comments:

Post a Comment