Monday, February 14, 2011

Justin Bieber’s “Never Say Never” Comes In Number 2 At The Box Office

Justin Bieber’s “Never Say Never” Comes In Number 2 At The Box Office: "


But it was so close! Justin Bieber’s “Never Say Never” brought in $30.3 million opening weekend, just barely being beat out by Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston’s movie “Just Go With It,” which brought in $31 million. Coming in number three was Touchstone Pictures “Gnomeo & Juliet” with $25 million.


Here’s what Justin said about his movie doing so well over the weekend:



I feel great. I have so many amazing fans and they’ve been so supportive over these past few years and will continue to be supportive with my movie. I’m just excited. I have the best fans in the world.


Have you seen “Never Say Never” yet? If so, what did you think?

"

JUSTIN BIEBER IMAGES - GOOGLE NEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment