Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Poezie in engleza de la un fan :)

Mi se pare geniala :) . sincer, mersi de poezie ,ma bucur ca mi-ai dat-o . Vreau sa le multumesc tuturor care ma sustin in a avea grija de acest micut blog:) . Nu stiu numele persoanei de la cine e poezia ,dar am primit un nickname :" forever and ever" .
Whatever <3 .Enjoy girls!

From now on I'm not alone in this world

From now on the beating of my heart is a drum

Emotions keep coming when I see u there

Shivers in my body when you flip your hair

And when I hear your voice singing so gently

All the things around me become so differently.

You taught me how to say 'NEVER SAY NEVER'

And this is the reason I'l fight till forever.

You gave me faith to find my dreams

You' ll never know just what that means.

You changed my life and gave me strenght

I'm not afraid now, I'm so brave.

And everytime I cry and shed a tear

I think of you and all my trouble seem to disappear.

You stole my heart and I won't give it back

Even though it beats so fast, I think I'll make a heart attack.

You are my song where there's no music to play

Your sweet smile is gonna take me away

I listen to your lyrics and they make me sad...

I wish I could be a friend instead of a fan.

I'm in love with you 100%

And I'm pretty sure you've been a heaven sent.

One reason I love you is found in your smile

And another reason is just your dance style..

The way you move is so sexy to me

And when you do the dougie is driving me crazy!!

Hei Mr.Bieber, I think I got your fever

And till the world ends I'll be a belieber

Beacuse of you now I get real shivers

Please Dr. Bieber, come and turn off my fever! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment