Monday, August 30, 2010

Justin Bieber , Miley Cyrus "grease" remake?


Justin Bieber believes he’s the ideal person to fill John Travolta’s shoes and take on the role of Danny in a remake of the 1978 movie musical Grease. Justin said: ‘It would be a lot of fun. It’s been talked about a lot over the years but it would be awesome to play Danny.” In fact, he’s already got an idea of who he wants to star as Danny’s Aussie love interest, Sandy — a role originated by singer/actress Olivia Newton-John.

“If I had to pick my perfect Sandy I would go for Miley Cyrus without hesitation. She can sing, dance and act,” the “Somebody To Love” idol, 16, tells London’s The Sun.

Justin also wants some more of his favorite ladies to join the cast of his fantasy movie.

“I would really want some great people to star in it. Wouldn’t Susan Boyle make an amazing Principal McGee? We’d just need to write it into the script that she broke into song. I am obsessed with Susan Boyle. When I look at her original audition it makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.”

“I would love to include Cheryl Cole in the movie as well if she was up for it. She would look great in the Rydell High cheerleading uniform.” Justin is also rumored to be in talks to remake Back To The Future!

No comments:

Post a Comment