Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Demi Lovato Says Frankie Jonas Has ‘Swag Like Justin Bieber’


When fans tune in to “Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam” this Friday, they may be surprised to see that the fourth Jonas brother, 9-year-old Frankie, has a part in the sequel to the hit 2008 flick “Camp Rock.” And co-star Demi Lovato says that the kid has some swagger.

“He’s the biggest rock star of all of them,” she told MTV News. “He’s got swag like Justin Bieber and he rocks out like Mick Jagger, so he’s kind of a combination of the two. He’s kind of like the ultimate rock star. Watch out, Justin Timberlake!”

While he may be as cool as Bieber, the Bonus Jonas says that of all his brothers, he most relates to Joe. “We never bully. We never even fight. We just have little bickers,” he said. “I’m most like Joe because I’ve been a role model with him ever since we lived in Wyckoff, New Jersey.”

And much like Joe, Frankie would love a career in Hollywood. “I would like to pursue my acting career and do a little music in the middle,” he explained. Having now starred in “Camp Rock 2,” lent his voice to “Ponyo” and made appearances on “JONAS,” it seems Frankie is well on his way to catching up with his brothers in the fame department.

However, he still needs some encouraging words from his superstar brothers to keep him focused on his way to the top. “I’m feeling great because it’s awesome [to be here]. It’s my first live action [film] and to have my brothers with me is way more exciting because they make you feel more comfortable,” he explained, adding that they’ve given him some great advice.

“They’ve given me a great one that my dad gave to them and they passed on to me during the filming of ‘Camp Rock.’ It says, ‘Live like you’re at the bottom, even if you’re at the top,’ ” he explained. “Remember where you came from.”

No comments:

Post a Comment