Monday, November 21, 2011

Justin Bieber Has “Baby Mama” Drama!

Justin Bieber Has “Baby Mama” Drama!:


We all know by now that Justin Bieber has been hit with a paternity suit by 20-year-old Mariah Yeater who is claiming that he fathered her three-month-old child. However, Justin says he has never met Mariah. Now it turns out that Mariah also tried to peg her pregnancy on her ex-boyfriend, but he told the New York Post that the dates just didn’t add up for that to be possible:



She came back here from California telling me she was pregnant with my child and I said this is impossible, you’ve been in California two months and back here for only a week. After I told her that’s not my kid, you’ve only been here for a week, then she told me, ‘No, I got pregnant before I left by you. But it didn’t make sense because she had a doctor’s note saying she wasn’t pregnant enough for that to be possible. It didn’t add up. She tried to tell me it was my kid after one week. For a second I believed her, then I went and talked to my grandma who said ‘no sweetie that’s not possible,’ so when I went back to [Yeater] she tried to say she got pregnant before she left.


Mariah was also arrested previously when she slapped her ex-boyfriend, John Terranova, when she found out he had a new girlfriend, who is currently pregnant. Mariah and John dated for about four years, and he thinks this is a “scam,” saying:



I know it’s not Justin Bieber. She just wants money. It’s a scam.


Thoughts?



No comments:

Post a Comment