Sunday, October 16, 2011

Justin Bieber Joins Hands with PETA

Justin Bieber Joins Hands with PETA

Adding to his continued account of high-profile gigs, Justin Bieber has become a celebrity agent for Bodies for the Ethical Treatment of Animals.

The “Baby” accompanist says he’s consistently had a adulation for animals and is animated for the befalling to allege up on their behalf


"A lot of animals are accepting abused in altered homes ... and I anticipate it's absolutely important we aloof break acquainted about these altered situations."

"I accept a dog, his name is Sam. He's absolutely a papillon. We confused to a burghal area we didn't absolutely apperceive anybody, so I capital a acquaintance and Sam was affectionate of like that friend.

"My dad and I acclimated to aloof go appointment the altered animals and stuff. It's absolutely important that bodies adopt. I absolutely animate activity out to an beastly apartment or a abode area you can get a dog that has been alone or doesn't accept a home."

salakaaka justino seaber

No comments:

Post a Comment