Monday, March 7, 2011

JUSTIN BIEBER’S UK TOUR KICKS OFF ♥

He wowed Birmingham as Will Smith watched in the wings…

Justin Bieber’s My World tour kicked off at Birmingham’s NIA last night.

The 17-year-old was supported by Willow Smith, who whipped the crowd into a frenzy with her global smash Whip My Hair, while proud parents Will Smithand Jada Pinkett Smith watched from the side of the stage.

Dressed in a silver space suit and purple shades, Justin greeted the crowd with: “What’s up, Birmingham? Welcome to my world. I love my British fans. Nothing I love more than to make you smile. Have you ever been bullied? Told you can never make it? Tell them Never Say Never.” He was then joined by a surprise duet partner, Willow’s big brother Jaden, to sing that track.

Justin performed all his hits during the two-hour show including, of course,Baby and Somebody To Love. He made one girl’s day when he pulled her on stage for One Less Lonely Girl, but the highlight had to be I’ll Never Let You Go, when he flew up into the rafters above the stage in a giant heart.

Throughout the show the star spoke of his love of Blighty and our national dish, fish and chips, and attempted a cockney accent: “Do you fink my English accent’s awight? I thought I’d try to find meself an English rose.”

The chart-topper plays Birmingham again tonight before moving on to Dublin, then back to the UK for shows in Liverpool, Newcastle, Nottingham, Manchester, Sheffield and London.

No comments:

Post a Comment