Monday, July 19, 2010

Justin Bieber Is Saving Himself For Marriage


Despite being an object of female lust, teen sensation Justin Bieber is ‘keeping it in his pants’ until he gets married, says a new report from Life & Style.
At least according to his mom.
“He’s expressed his desire to stay pure and honor women and treat women with respect,” said his mother Pattie Lynn. “Hopefully it stays that way.”

Justin’s religious upbringing is credited as the reason for his decision.
“Justin’s mom is probably thrilled he’s making a purity pact,” an insider said. “She’s a genuinely sweet woman, and he adores her. He’d be happy to consider anything that would make his mom happy.”
Justin Bieber has been careful to draw the line with his fans.
“One time I was really disappointed because this girl was outside and she was a big fan,” he said. “I went out of my car and to give her a hug, and she tried to kiss me. I was like ‘Why are you trying to kiss me? I just came to give you a hug. Shouldn’t you respect me?’”

Bieber doesn’t think he’s missing out by being a virgin.
“It’s definitely hard to find a girl that really likes me for me,” he said. “You’ve got to be really careful. Right now I’m busy anyway. So I just have fun and hang out with girls.”

No comments:

Post a Comment