Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Justin Bieber: 'I Want To Work With Will.I.Am & Jay-Z' - TaleTela

Justin Bieber: 'I Want To Work With Will.I.Am & Jay-Z' - TaleTela: "





MTV.com



Justin Bieber: 'I Want To Work With Will.I.Am & Jay-Z'
TaleTela
Justin Bieber has revealed that he wants to collaborate with Will.I.Am and Jay-Z on new album, as he is trying to find a new sound. The teen star is currently in the process of recording his second studio album and wants to enlist the rappers to make a ...
Justin Bieber Won't 'Limit' Himself On Next AlbumMTV.com
Justin Bieber Tells All About His Next Album: I Won't Limit Myself!Hollywood Life
OFFSTAGE: Justin Bieber May Try Country NextCMT.com
PopCrush -JohnJohnSaidIt.com -Myspace (blog)
all 39 news articles »
"

JUSTIN BIEBER IMAGES - GOOGLE NEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment